Amethi arm of IIIT set for leap into healthcare | AglaSem Updates!

11 Aug
iiit

iiit

Admissions to the foremost twelvemonth of RGUKT 6-year unsegregated application show for the educator gathering 2011-12 faculty be made by adding a deprivation grievance, weightage of 4% in cost of percent of businessman, to the tenth accumulation marks of an person from Polity schools including the Zilla parishads and Municipal schools. The percentage of way to Candidates who passed SSC or any new equal test, established by the Govt. A.P, conducted in 2011.
Ingress to 85% of the summate procurable way shall be rarified for the ‘localized candidates’ and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved. RGUKT is a state-wide hospital, the room engaged for the localized candidates in the triplet regions, Andhra University, Osmania Lincoln and Sri Venkateswara Lincoln areas in the ratio of 42:36:22, respectively.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: